jueves, 22 de junio de 2017

My subject favourite












Hi:

Well my subject favourite this semester was "psicodiagnóstico adolescente aplicado al contexto escolar: pruebas narrativas, gráficas y rorschach".

This subject is theoritical and practical. The classes were exibiting, but we also participated. In this we see contents as evidence that can be used in adolescents in the school context. First we analyze the tests that see links, such as the phillipson test (TRO), then graphic tests and finally the rorschach test (RO).
What I liked the most is the practical part, since we had to go to a school chosen before, to go apply tests to adolescents. We had to go twice, depending on the schedule that the school had available, the young people, were chosen by the school psychologist, because they needed it. I liked this, because even though I'm not a psychologist yet, we had the option of getting closer to reality and being able to have some time to talk to the teenager who touched us.
The evaluation of the branch was only one, consisted of a detailed report of aspects of the personality and life of the evaluated adolescent.

Bye

1 comentario:

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...