viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017

LITERARY WORLD







    Hello:

Being able to talk about books is something I really like. Well, my passion for reading started from a very young age, when every night my sister read me a story before bed, then my interest in learning to read and write made me learn when I was six years old. From there i could read alone, read everything I found, until I got the first book I had even remember Papelucho en la clínica of Marcela Paz. From then on I began to read all kinds of books, novels, science fiction, stories, legends everything my brothers had read before me.

Reading became my favorite hobby, during my free time, vacation, actually when I feared some free time read and read. I loved reading love novels, then I preferred the real world of wonderful. However I was thinking of changing literary types according to time. I can not choose my favorite author, they are many books that I have read, however a book that I loved was a Cien años de soledad by Gabriel García Marquez.

However now, or actually in this last time, I really have not had enough time to read, to be able to read books at free will. Maybe it's because of the academic load, because in doing the housework, being with my son and having a little life, I spend my time flying. I miss reading, I hope to do it again.

Bye!✋✋✋

5 comentarios:

  1. I am sure that soon you will have time to read many books. I hope that your child find a new universe in the books!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I cool that you enjoy read, and I hope that you have more time to read and be happy with your favorite hobby.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me too! I love Garcia Marquez and I don't have a time for read sadly :C

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i think that most the people begin read whit papelucho, ist a good book, no my favorite but one that like to read.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the books are amazing!!! they open new world to discover them

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...