jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

My Favourite Music



 Hi:

     I´ve never really had a style music that i like more another. In my musical repertoire there is everthingh, romantic, rock, pop, folklore, vallenato. If i had to choose song it would be my favorite song is  "I don't want  to miss a thing" of  Aerosmith.This song was created in 1998 by the American rock band. In addition, the song was recorded for the soundtrack of the film "Armageddon"

      I like pretty eta song by all the excitement and intensity that has, since the sharpness of the voice of lead singer Steven Tyler makes it a very spectacular simple.
     As for the content of the song itself, I can say that I love what romance is all the song saying many times not want to miss anything, not the detail, until you sleep. I do not wanna close my eyes, I do not sleep because I'd miss.
This year Aerosmith they will come to our country, i have never been to a concert of them, i would love to go, but apparently the tickets are very expensive. 😑

Cheers!

3 comentarios:

  1. The tickets to the concerts are very expensive, that's the bad

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The first time I listened to Aerosmith was in that movie, I do not know much about them, just a few songs ... what is vallenato style?

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...