viernes, 21 de abril de 2017

Why i choose my career?


Hi:

Well when i very  was girl of dreamed whith working helping people. It is from there that the idea of studying psychology was born was about 12 years old or less. Then i never doubted that and it was my favorite career.

At the time of applying to the university my first choice was obviously in psychology at the university of Chile and the University of Valparaíso. But i also put second option journalism in the University of Chile. Without putting any more options.
I finally stayed with psychology, because  it was dream and what i wanted most in the life. Always struggled to be selected in psychology and finally met.

Now I am in fourth year. I just want to finish because I had to freeze a year ago for my baby ( i was very small :c). However i am happy because after several doubts and existential crises I think that I defined myself as a psychologist child youth.

I would like to work in the clinical area. First I would like work in hospitals or health centers. But outside of Santiago then I would like to have my own consultation or have time to work in the public and private area.


                                                       REGARDS!

5 comentarios:

  1. wauu!! It is possible to notice that you really like your career by the way you express yoursel and it emphasizes even more your perseverance with the race, besides having a baby that is not easy for the time that needs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Simona
    I notice that you have a facility expresive in English, I like your post and to work outside of Santiago it's a good decision (There's less stress than here)
    BYe

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas

    1. HiSergio:
      it costs me a lot of English to talk about :C
      And of course any side outside of santiago is wonderful.
      regards :)

      Eliminar
  3. I think psychology it's an interesting career, just that there is to read too much in my opinion jjaja

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...