viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

The most important day of my life











 Hi:


The most important day was the day that my son Mateo Antonio was born. October 24, 2014. I remember as if it was yesterday that day. I had a normal pregnancy, so I hardly felt any discomfort, but that day from 7 in the morning I felt terrible, but I did not think my son was about to be born that day. Then I called my midwife and told me to I walk. Then I added the last details and left my house around 10 in the morning to the hospital.

The pain was already insurmountable so when I arrived the midwife told me to stay hospitalized, so I could call the anesthesiologist and my gynecologist. When she applied the anesthesia I felt super better, then I did some yoga exercises so that my son was born faster, and so it was, when I went down to the pavilion it was a  fast time.They told my boyfriend to hurry, since Mateo was about to be born. Mateo weight 3 kilos 800 grams and measured 50 centimeters, from that moment I did not separate from him again, since I only needed to be near mine to calm down. I think this day has marked me and makes me a before and a later in my life. Since as I always say, from that day on I will never be alone.


Bye! 😊

2 comentarios:

  1. What a beautiful name your son has, he is called just like my nephew, your son looks very happy in the photo of your cover, I hope you continue to teach him and learn from him.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks for sharing that important moment in your life Simona!

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...