viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

My experience with the blog







Hi:
I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste all, and add photographs in relation to the blog. In general, I feel that it helped me enough to be able to write the blog and have this instance to write about topics that one likes.

Before in school I did not write so much in English, very little. I think I had very basic classes, that's why it took me a lot to take English again when I entered the University.
I think blogs are very useful for English and they give you the opportunity to learn more. During the classes, I was commenting and reviewing my blog, as I said before, I liked being able to decorate and see if it looked good.

To improve the activity of writing blogs I would like more instances to write free topics, as one more is entertained with the topics that are of interest.
English is super necessary today for everything is needed, therefore I believe that my need as a student and future psychologist is also very necessary, to read research and to understand more what you read, especially to read the papers.

I use English  a little, to listen to music in English, to watch series, but in reality it is relatively little. I will try to improve my English trying to study several times a week, download Duolingo on my cell phone to take entertaining lessons, but I do not know if I'm really. I will also ask for help my boyfriend for help because he knows a lot of English, and perhaps watching more series in English.



Bye 

2 comentarios:

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...