viernes, 20 de octubre de 2017

Posgraduate studies

















Hi:

I think that today it is important to do a postgraduate studies as the labor field has been reduced and one must specialize a lot to be comfortable and safe in their work environment. I also believe that having a post title and going specialize as the years pass is renewing much information that has changed over the years.

I would like to be able to specialize in juvenile child psychology, although in order to graduate I have to do two graduates next year, I would like to deepen the family systemic area. I would like to study in the country, but if there is a possibility I would go abroad. I think anyone would think so. I would also study part time, as I would also like to be working to be able to go paying these postgraduates, since some are very expensive.   And you have other needs, such as family, and you can not devote all your time to studying, you must know the times you need for everything. I think that at long distance you learn less.

I think it is a requirement to be able to have more studies and improve on it, since it opens the door to many more possibilities. But just as you have to have enough resources, as one is investing more and more, and one can not be in debt all the time.


Bye

6 comentarios:

  1. I really agree with you, post-graduate studies are a lot of help in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Simone, I think that its very interesting the post-graduate study that you wuold like to do!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Hi, I also think that postgraduate courses are necessary and are an investment in oneself

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you! Postgraduates courses are very expensive.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also think that postgraduates are important, especially in psychology

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...