viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

Summer plans










Hello:

These next vacations I really do not plan to go on vacation, since in my plans is to start my professional practice, I want to start it in January to speed up the processes, because during 2018 a hard year is coming in terms of which I must begin my title memory and do two diplomas. So it is for this reason that I am thinking about not giving me the beloved vacations.


 If this plan does not turn out I hope I can work on something easy, in a commercial store, or something similar.However I hope to be able to go to Valparaiso some weekend, and Viña del Mar since my brother has a hostel there, and my son loves to go to the beach, because he plays with sand and I like to be able to get rid of stress to flee the city.

 I think you need a vacation to recharge your batteries and that if you have the economic resources you should have that pleasure, since traveling leaves you with many lessons.I have always been on vacation, and my favorite places are the coast of Chile, because I think the sea is great to enjoy the summer in the best possible way. 

I hope I can meet my goals for this summer and although I will not go on vacation, I have a lot of encouragement to do what I want, and I hope that you will also achieve what you want from this holidays.                      
bye

3 comentarios:

  1. what is you brother's hostel's name?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Teacher, the Hostel of my brother is called Hostal Tricontinental, is in the center of Valparaiso

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...