viernes, 6 de octubre de 2017

My future job








Hi

I study psychology  and I only think about taking postgraduate courses in a future. Because I like what I study. And I think I'll graduate next year.
In a future I want to work in  another city, I think  closer to the countryside and nature. I would like to work in clinical psychology, But just as I would like to be able to meet and work in other areas, educational psychology draws my attention and I think it is very necessary at present . It Could be in a Cosam, Cesfam or hospital. I imagine a job near my nuclear family, I think that there in Las Cabras would be fine.

I think I would like to attend patients in this case children and  adolescents in a consultation, which is difficult to do therapy outdoors. However I think there are possibilities of doing workshops outdoors. I would like also when I have enough monetary resources, to have my own consultation, in order to have time for my family. I believe that in the future it is necessary to improve to know more and to be able to have more job possibilities, since the market is very competitive in our area.

My dream has always been to study psychology and I hope I do not disappoint on the road at least I still do not. 


Bye☺

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Simona, nice post.
    I think that you are a good estudent and will you have a good job.

    Regarts

    ResponderEliminar
  2. THanks for sharing; I really hope you love your future career/life; many many greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Simona!
    All the success for the many things that come to the future, I know you will be very well!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also study psycologhy hehe
    It's nice that you loves what you study.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. to work in a different city from Santiago is a fantastic option, just do it!!

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...