viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

Changes to my study program

  


Hello: 

Well the first change that I would like to make is that the subjet of the first undergraduate cycle were more practical since I remember that our approaches were too theoretical and whenever we had to do something practical it was super short. I think also what I would like to change is the number of students per room, since in the first and second year of the career there were subjets that there were one hundred and twenty people in the same room, and therefore the concentration and not being able to listen well the class plays against of course.

As for the scholarships that there are, I think they are enough and in "Bienestar" they give the opportunities so that everyone has possibilities of receiving some kind of help if they require it, in that sense, I have felt super accompanied by part of the social workers of the faculty.

As for the teachers, I think that each one of all the professors that I have met throughout the race have been adequate, except for small exceptions that I really believe that I should not refer as it is not adequate. There are teachers who know too much and are excellent teachers because they try to make their classes as educational as possible, however, the branches that I have had in the second cycle have found much more interesting or rather more practical than the previous cycle , therefore one has possibilities to learn more.

Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. I also believe that the number of students is a big problem and I would like to change that

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good points!! asignatura is not brach and race is career!!

    ResponderEliminar

My experience with the blog

Hi: I really liked writing blogs, maybe I had a hard time writing a little, but I did it. I loved being able to decorate my taste...